“When Ann and her team come to teach and encourage women, it’s like igniter fluid poured out on them! It ignites their passion for Christ, and it spreads like fire. They look forward to seeing her each year.”
Each year, Ann and the Courage for Life team spend two weeks in South Asia equipping, training and ministering to Christian leaders, as well as women, men and children seeking the courage to face exceedingly difficult life challenges.
In 2017, the Courage for Life team
- Facilitated seven conferences in four cities…
- Visited countless families for prayer and gave away hundreds of print and audio Bibles
- Ministered to Gypsy teenage girls and boys
- Equipped Christian indigenous leaders with resources that allow them to continue their effective ministries
- Worked closely with a local church reaching victims of one of the area’s largest red-light districts