All information and or content provided by Courage for Life’s website is protected by copyright laws and is owned by Courage for Life. This information and or content includes, but is not limited to, graphics, images, photographs, audio clips, video clips, text, articles, and the Courage for Life logo, which is a registered trademark of Courage for Life.
You may not publish, modify, copy, distribute, sell, transfer, or reproduce in any way the material on this website without prior written permission from Courage for Life. You may not, without the permission of Courage for Life, mirror or frame any material which is contained on this website.
Courage for Life also prohibits unauthorized links to the site and reserves the right to disable any unauthorized links or frames.
This site may contain links that will let you access other websites that are not under the control of Courage for Life. The links are only provided as a convenience, and Courage for Life does not endorse any of these sites. Courage for Life assumes no responsibility or liability for any material that may be accessed on other websites reached through this site, nor does Courage for Life make any representation regarding the quality of any product or service contained at any such site. Courage for Life has no responsibility or liability for any material on other websites that may contain links to this site.
The unauthorized use of any of the material contained on this website may violate certain copyright laws, trademark laws, communications regulations and statutes, and laws concerning privacy and publicity.
Billing Terms & Conditions
- Courage for Life accept the following credit cards: Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Discover
Payment Option Restrictions
- All credit cards presented at time of payment must have a valid expiration date and security code.
Other Payment Policies
- Payment is expected at time of purchase or upon due date of purchase order.
- Any discounts claimed at time of purchase will be reflected on payment.
- Your payment information is private and will not be shared with any other party.
- Shipping costs will be added to the product price, based on weight and location of shipment.
- By using our site, you consent to the above billing terms and conditions.
If you have any questions or concerns please contact our Customer Service department at 404-791-7091.
Return & Refund Policy
- Courage for Life guarantees your satisfaction and offers you returns within 30 days of order receipt.
- To ensure that your returned merchandise is credited properly you must first contact Customer Service to get authorization for return and/or refund.
- Packages without proper return authorization will not be accepted. Items returned will be refunded to the credit card used.
- Defective merchandise must be returned with the original packaging.
- To return an item for any reason within 30 days of order receipt call our Customer Service department at 404-791-7091.
- Please have ready your order information, the reason for return, and list the item(s) you are returning.
- Pack the item(s) that you are returning to us. Enclose a copy of your packing slip, and wrap the package securely.
- Be sure to apply adequate postage.
- Our Returns Department will issue your credit within two to three business days after receiving your package.
- All returns and billing questions must be resolved within 30 days of order receipt.
We believe that every person has the ability and desire to thrive. Too many people go through life pretending they have it all together. Ann White can relate to those people. By sharing her own journey of courage and redemption, Ann encourages and equips individuals to have the courage not to settle—to experience courage for life.
My calling is simple. Point people to the hope and freedom that can only be found in Jesus as revealed in His Word. That Word—the Bible—is foundational! You have to be in it to be equipped, and you have to be in it to understand the change that is required in your life.
It’s complete belief that God is who He says He is, and that His character is as it has been revealed. Appropriating those truths for yourself is the beginning of finding your courage for life. – Ann White